The IFTA systems base on a signal processor for signal analysis - the IFTA DSP. By means of the firmware IFTA SignalMiner it provides real-time processing of input signals and output of analysis results. The capability for real-time is in particular required when protecting industrial plants, as it ensures fast processing of signals and high availability. For data storage and changes in configuration the DSP communicates via network with the IFTA DataHub on an IFTA panelPC, IFTA SlotPC or a workstation.
- Real-time data analysis and protection
- Stand-alone operation - protection functions are fully functional even without PC since configuration and firmware are located on a flash storage and consequently the module starts without a PC
- PC independent time stamping of data - by means of its own clock all acquired signals are signed with a precise time stamp. For tracking the DSP synchronizes its clock with the PC
- 6 Status LEDs to display messages
- The operating temperature of all modules is recorded in a SPU
- Micro USB port for maintenance reasons (firmware upgrades und logging)