IfTA Vibration Measurement Technology in Use
Identify Dangerous Vibrations Before Damage Occurs
Rotational vibrations in power trains
Shaker test benches
Engine test benches
Vibrations in production lines
Long-term measurement and storage
Pre- and Posttrigger
Highly flexible measuring inputs
Mobile vibration measurement
Modular Measurement Systems Made in Germany
Measurement, analysis, monitoring, protection
- Vibration diagnosis in combustion chambers / rotors / compressors
- Acquisition, long-term recording and evaluation of big data
- Comparison of operational data and vibration data
- Condition monitoring with active reaction, e.g. optimization or protection shutdown
- For stationary and mobile applications
To ensure a long and efficient operation of your machines and systems.
One platform - many possibilities
All IfTA product solutions are based on the IfTA platform consisting of hardware, software and sensor components. If you know exactly what you need, you can choose your individual IfTA solution from our modular system. Alternatively you will find IfTA pre-configured systems that can be further adapted to your requirements.
The field-proven monitoring & protection system for stationary long-term use.
The measurement and test system for flexible use.
The cost-effective protective shutdown system for your facilities.
The damping system for your combustion dynamics.
Data Collection and Analysis: The Basis for Industry 4.0
The collection of data and the corresponding analysis form the basis for Industry 4.0. The data required depends on the application, but the goal remains the same: to collect as much valuable information as possible and evaluate it meaningfully in order to implement improvements in the process.
The better you know your machines, the more optimizations are possible.
IfTA - Certified Quality
safe & sustainable
- Owner-managed company with more than 20 years of experience
- Specialist for combustion dynamics as well as rotor dynamics, e.g. in turbomachinery
- In-house development & production of hard- and software
- Close cooperation with international research institutes
- Quality management according to ISO 9001:2015
Benefit from Over 20 Years of Expertise
We support you with competent service and Consulting
IfTA attaches great importance to in-house research & development and research cooperation.
With more than 20 years of best practice, IfTA accompanies you with industry-specific expertise.
Initial operation, updates & upgrades, repairs & service, maintenance contracts & software maintenance.
Our IfTA experts pass on their knowledge about vibration measurement technology.