The IfTA portfolio of products is based on two decades of experience and continuous further development through modern research.
IfTA has its own R&D department at its command. The goal of our research is to gain new scientific and technical knowledge concerning the causes of dynamics and vibrations and how they can be avoided. Innovative approaches are validated through our developments. Our research is the springboard for products that more than fulfill our customer's requirements in terms of cost-effectiveness and quality improvement.
Our cooperation with respected universities within the framework of collaborative national and EU research projects is an indispensable part of our innovative further development.
We conduct research together with:
- Department of Mathematics, Keele University, United Kingdom
- Institute for Thermodynamics at the Technical University of Munich
- Institute for Flight Propulsion at the Technical University of Munich
- Laboratory of Thermal Engineering, University of Twente, Niederlande
- Institute of Turbomachinery and Fluid Dynamics at the Technical University of Hannover
- Research Departments at Siemens AG.
- Research Departments at MTU Aero Engines GmbH