Simple Measurement of Complex Vibrations
DynaMaster: The mobile measurement and analysis system for troubleshooting
The IfTA DynaMaster system offers the perfect analysis tool for developers, maintenance personnel and external service providers to quickly identify critical or suboptimal plant and machine conditions. The system already offers numerous analysis options during the measurement. This makes it a powerful tool that enables you to quickly identify errors and risks when operating combustion plants or rotating machines.
DynaMaster for mobile and stationary use
The IfTA DynaMaster system is ideal for mobile use. In contrast to IfTA ArgusOMDS, SmartProtect and AIC systems it does not provide any protection functions. However, this protection functionality can be added at any time to convert the system into an IfTA ArgusOMDS system.
- Ideal for mobile use, but also for stationary installation
- Analysis tool for measuring and monitoring
- Perfect for developers, maintenance personnel, external service providers
- Flexible inputs thanks to AD4Pro
- Ready-to-use measurement system for dynamic applications without own development work - ideal for mobile use e.g. on test benches
- 24/7 over several years recording of measurement and operating data through intelligent aggregation (glossary) and storage of compressed data
- Integrated analysis software IfTA TrendViewer for online visualization of measurement results with simultaneous analysis option (live analysis during measurement)
- Flexible trigger management (internal/external source) for storing specific measurement points
- Efficient identification of irregular long-term phenomena through sophisticated long-term data storage concepts
- Autonomous long-term monitoring: In the event of power failure, the system restarts automatically and continues to record data reliably
- Risk minimization through fast regulation and intervention before damage occurs
- Highly flexible inputs cards such as AD4Pro with FleXense technology
- Can be upgraded to the IfTA ArgusOMDS system at any time to protect your systems, e.g. if limit values are exceeded
FleXense Makes Sense
Use every input of your measurement system. Do not worry about whether you have enough appropriate inputs - every input fits every sensor: FleXense makes sense - technologically and economically. The strengths of FleXense can be seen in a typical measurement scenario. Acoustic pressure and acceleration sensors as well as strain gauges should be used:
High temperature sensors, strain gauges and IEPE sensors can be connected directly to the IfTA AD4Pro. The need for external amplifiers is eliminated. This simplifies measurement setup, reduces costs and increases your productivity.
4 inputs with 6 signal modes each: FleXense technology simplifies the measurement setup.
Instead of the usual IEPE sensors piezoelectric high-temperature sensors with external charge amplifier are used due to the high temperatures.
Strain gauges also require external pre-amplifiers and bridge resistors. This results in complex measurement set-ups with many sources for errors. Efforts and costs are high.
- Flexible combination of different IfTA input and output modules, analog or digital
- Dynamic signals can be recorded with the AD4, AD4IEPE and AD4Pro input modules
- For slower signals, the AD32 input module is available
- For torsional vibrations the input module AT2 is available
- Input modules can be upgraded at any time and thus enable the acquisition of a wide variety of data
Integrated data analysis
- The analysis software IfTA TrendViewer is an integral part of the IfTA DynaMaster system
- On- and offline analysis in one program
- Intuitively usable plots
- Powerful visualization
- High-performance processing of large amounts of data
- Learn more about the evaluation software TrendViewer
Advantage of DynaMaster: Immediate measurement and analysis - flexible retrofitting if required.
For the following requirements we recommend an upgrade to the IfTA ArgusOMDS system:
- For real-time capable protection or control tasks (signal outputs)
- For analog and digital output modules, e.g. the Profibus module