Cost-Effective & Fast Measurement
DynaGo: The portable measurement and analysis system
The mobile vibration measurement and analysis system IfTA DynaGo acquires signals via 4 analog input channels for voltage, current, IEPE, charge and strain gauge. Here DynaGo integrates the well-known IfTA FleXense Technology for maximum input flexibility and a lean measurement chain thanks to an integrated amplifier. DynaGo processes measurement data in real time for simultaneous analysis and visualization of the data via a connected laptop. DynaGo also integrates the proven evaluation software IfTA TrendViewer, which features generic plot selection, allowing the software to be used immediately without configuration. This makes DynaGo ideal for fast error detection on test benches as well as for service providers in the testing and field measurement sector.
IfTA DynaGo compared to other IfTA systems
The IfTA DynaGo system is ideal for mobile use. In contrast to IfTA ArgusOMDS, SmartProtect and AIC systems it offers no protection functions. The IfTA DynaGo is the ultra-mobile version of the IfTA DynaMaster, which additionally offers data recording and can be retrofitted with a protective function.
- Optimized for mobile use
- Compact analysis tool for measurement and visualization
- Analysis on external laptop with IfTA TrendViewer
- Perfect for developers, maintenance personnel, external service providers
- Flexible inputs thanks to integrated IfTA AD4Pro input
messtec + sensor masters award 2019
The portable vibration measurement system IfTA DynaGo was awarded the messtec + sensor masters award 2019 (2nd place) for its outstanding flexibility and precision packed in a slim and shapely design.
What Makes DynaGo Unique?
Benefits of the Measurement and Analysis System
- Ready-to-use dynamic measurement system without own development work - ideal for mobile use, e.g. on test benches
- Integrated analysis software IfTA TrendViewer for online visualization of measurement results with simultaneous analysis option (live-analysis during measurement)
- Real-time data processing
- Highly flexible inputs with the AD4Pro input module with FleXense technology
The key innovation and customer benefit is the combination of an ultra-mobile design for easy transport with proven IfTA technology. This ensures flexibility in the choice of inputs and large analysis and visualization possibilities in a compact measurement system on the go.
Integrated AD4Pro with FleXense Technology
FleXense Makes Sense
Use every input of your measurement system. Do not worry about whether you have enough appropriate inputs - every input fits every sensor: FleXense makes sense - technologically and economically. The strengths of FleXense can be seen in a typical measurement scenario. Acoustic pressure and acceleration sensors as well as strain gauges should be used:
High temperature sensors, strain gauges and IEPE sensors can be connected directly to the IfTA AD4Pro. The need for external amplifiers is eliminated. This simplifies measurement setup, reduces costs and increases your productivity.
4 inputs with 6 signal modes each: FleXense technology simplifies the measurement setup.
Instead of the usual IEPE sensors piezoelectric high-temperature sensors with external charge amplifier are used due to the high temperatures.
Strain gauges also require external pre-amplifiers and bridge resistors. This results in complex measurement set-ups with many sources for errors. Efforts and costs are high.
Outstanding Performance in Award-Winning Design
Red Dot Award for vibration measurement system IfTA DynaGo
Out of more than 6,500 submitted products, the portable vibration measurement system IfTA DynaGo received the Red Dot Award for outstanding product design. The Red Dot Jury evaluates, among other things, requirements for handling, user-friendliness, safety and maintenance as well as the innovative content and design of the products. As of June 22, 2020, IfTA DynaGo will be exhibited at the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen, Germany, as well as presented in the Red Dot Online exhibition.
Proven Technology in the IfTA DynaGo System
Integrated FleXense Technology
- Dynamic signals are captured with the integrated AD4Pro input module
- 4 fast synchronous analog FleXense inputs (voltage, current, IEPE, charge, strain gauge, Kulite)
- Sampling rate up to 102.4 kH
Integrated data analysis
- The analysis software IfTA TrendViewer is an integral part of DynaGo
(Laptop is not part of the delivery)
- On- and offline analysis in one program
- Intuitively usable plots
- Powerful visualization
- High-performance processing of large amounts of data