Several IfTA Systems - One Data Pool
Fleet Monitoring with the IfTA FleetMon
If several identical plants or machines are in use, it is interesting to know whether they all operate equally effectively. Why does one machine/system run more efficiently than others? To answer these questions and to view and compare all machines/systems simultaneously, we offer the IfTA FleetMon:
The basis for this is a data pool in which all information is collected and which can be accessed from anywhere. Prerequisite for this is a customer cloud environment.
The IfTA FleetMon allows both a detailed individual view and the evaluation of the entire fleet. The operator can receive warnings based on pre-defined automated rules, e.g. if the efficiency of a plant/machine falls below a limit value over a certain period of time. This allows the operator to investigate the problem and intervene directly at the machine/plant.
- It makes sense when data from many IfTA systems converge centrally, e.g. in a data center or in the cloud
- A user interface allows the operator to view the entire fleet (gas turbines, machines, etc.) automatically
- Predefined rules as a basis for threshold values give the operator warning messages
- The visualization and detailed analysis of the data is carried out via the analysis software IfTA TrendViewer
- Automatic monitoring and analysis of the data
- The systems/machines become comparable and can be optimized
- Detailed individual observation as well as assessment of the entire fleet at a central location
- Access to the data from anywhere at any time
You Will Get
- Saving time and money - only when necessary do people take a closer look
- Centralized work steps
- Users can concentrate on interesting topics
We supply the building blocks you need for the digital future. Data and its automatic analysis are indispensable.