IfTA Trend is full of advantages: Multifunctional measurement-data analysis with intuitive handling and powerful visualization.
Online and offline analysis of your data are united in a single program. The ability to process large data sets is another strength.
New users immediately benefit from the intuitive graphical user interface. The software's productive method of operation allows you to focus on your core tasks, a benefit that our long-standing customers particularly appreciate.
IFTA TREND 4.4
Last update: 8 August, 2016
for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
Time-based extraction of relevant data on the basis of freely definable rules.
Automated creation of reports using predefined documents and layouts. Access to filter functionality allows handling of very large datasets.
Allows in-depth analysis of existing data directly in IfTA Trend - without the inconvenient detour via third party software. The following packages are already available:
- Filter (FIR/IIR)
Export data to Matlab for your own analysis and reimport them to benefit from the interactive visualization in IfTA Trend.
Complex calculations in postprocessing benefit from larger addressable memory.
- New Calculations:
- Hilbert Transformation
- Export of RAWD data sources to *.WAV files
- Peak in Band
- Spectral DEMA
- Calculation of polynoms up to 4th grade
- Fix/Improve order tracking scripts
- Improved performance of Ascii-Import
- Improved performance when many data sources are merged
*) fee-based add-on to regular licenses
- Drag & drop and flat menu structures
- Smarter editor for document layout
- Synchronous cursors in all plots
- Intuitive setting of plot-characteristics, e.g. zoom level
- Intelligent axis grouping
- Data source explorer with intelligent filtering
Shaft Centerline Plot
Availability of plots depends on license type
- Relative time axis for comparing different periods of time (e.g. for several starting procedures) Two measurement cursors with delta calculation
- Signal-dependent grid lines, e.g. grid line in the spectrum follows shaft speed
- Frequency band monitoring
- Scripts for automatic report generation
- Fast processing of large amounts of measurement data (e.g. 10 GB) (hours/days/years)
- Merging of several measurements
The intelligent plot selector allows for easy plot creation via drag & drop. Only signal-appropriate plots are offered. Details like this simplify the workflow especially for new users.
Quickly find any desired signal with the Data Source Explorer.
Intuitive control over axis representation and the ability to group axes for efficiency.
Adaptive gridlines follow i.e. the rotational speed signal and its harmonics. Thresholds can be defined for different frequency bands.
Spectra are calculated online on the measurement system itself. Therefore the intensity plot is updated live on the IfTA Trend client. IfTA Trend is based on a generic plot model. In the case of the intensity plot this means that you can map other data color coded over time besides spectra.