The new IfTA AD16 input module is ideal for signal acquisition of operating data and other slowly changing signals such as power, flow rate, rotational speeds or supply voltages. Thanks to its galvanic isolation it provides a high signal quality.
- Module with 16 analog inputs
- Four galvanically isolated zones (zone 1: channel 1-4, zone 2: channel 5-8, ...)
- Sampling rate 5 Hz @ 24-bit resolution
- Measurement of operating data, e.g. power, flow, rotation speed, supply voltage, etc.
- Each channel can be configured via software. The measurement signals are connected on the front via a terminal block with push-in (spring) connectors
- Each channel provides:
- 85 dB suppression of 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Voltage input ±10 V differential
- Current input 0 ... 20 mA single-ended
- No noise due to galvanic isolation